Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some people don't believe in god.

We can talk to deaf people by hands.

Some people are deficit to drive for long distance.

I must develop my english to reach colcway.

When i saw the blood i diagnosed that i was injured.

I usaully have sweet dreams when sleeping.

I exchanged my car when it was canceled by an accident.

I expressed my feeling to my teacher when i was sad.

I have bad influence toward slow driver.

Acids interacts very quickly with skin.

we must interpret in reading skill to practice english.

I wish to be a member of F1 cars company.

The nature of camels is the desert area.

Night mares are very bad and have negetive influence on our health.

I need to progress in this level to acheive good marks.

we must provide alot of many to study at the american university.

No comments:

Post a Comment